IV All-Russian scientific and practical conference «Modern Trends in the Development of Museums and Museology» in the framework of the international scientific forum «Heritage» will be held in Novosibirsk, Russian Federation.
Date: October 22-23, 2020.
The purpose of the conference is to form new theoretical and actual socio-cultural practices in the development of the Museum world, the implementation of modern trends in the development of museums and museology.
Chairman of the conference Organizing Committee - corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Vladimir A. Lamin, Chairman of the Scientific Council for museums of the SB RAS, Vice-President of the ICOM Committee of museology of Asia and the Pacific.
Employees of scientific institutions, University teaching staff, specialists in the field of culture, employees of museums and cultural institutions of the Russian Federation and foreign countries are invited to participate.The form of participation is full-time and part-time (in the form of publications). There is no registration fee. Full-time participants will receive certificates.
The following topics are supposed to be discussed:
- Theoretical foundations for the study and museification of objects of scientific, historical, cultural, and natural heritage.
- National and international Museum practice in the field of heritage development.
- Concepts and strategies of Museum activities in the context of socio-cultural development of the country.
- Current Museum terms: new approaches to identification and description.
- Museum in the modern system of science and education.
- New type of local history museums: formation and further development.
- Modernization of permanent exhibitions and development of cultural and educational direction in order to attract various segments of the Museum audience.
- Museum communication in virtual space: media, social networks and scientific communities.
- Modern multimedia and interactive forms of Museum work, digitization of the Museum sphere.
Terms of participation in the conference:
Applications for participation and reports for publication are accepted until July 1, 2020 to the organizing Committee of the conference at:
All up-to-date information about the conference will be post on the website of the Institute of history SB RAS: www.history.nsc.ru
- Olga Shelegina - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Galina Zaporozhchenko - email@example.com
- Yuriy Zimnyakov - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elena Makarova - email@example.com